Thursday, June 18, 2009

Goals on target

I've managed to wake up early and exercise since I set my goal. I've cut out fried food. I even got down to 194lbs Wednesday morning. It was brief, mostly due to dehydration from practice the night before. Mowing the lawn counts as exercise, right? It's not a riding mower, and I'm breaking a serious sweat so I'm going to count it. I've also done crunches, fought a lot, took a bike ride, and done push ups. I've felt more focused and energetic at work, which has been great. Over all work is going pretty well. It seems like a lot of stuff gets in the way of doing a bigger work out- like anything can distract me from it if I let it. I scanned some pictures one morning for my buddy Scot. I had to get gas for the mower. Oh, there's email to catch up on... The down side of getting outdoors- a fire ant bit me. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to those bastards now. It's like I have two calf muscles on my left leg. It aches and itches so badly it woke me up twice last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment