Monday, June 1, 2009

Theft and itching

My wife's wallet got stolen yesterday. It sounds like it was taken right out of her purse while she was looking for games to rent at Hollywood video. So they probably have surveillance tapes of the crime, and of the guys who stole it trying to use it at an ATM and a gas station. It seems like it should be pretty easy to prosecute if you can find the guy. She canceled all the cards pretty fast so she didn't really loose anything but some cash and the time it takes to get a new driver's license. It sucks though.

My shoulders are all itchy from sun burn. I don't really know how it happened since I've been religiously slathering myself with sun block every time I go out in the sun. It's like one of my shirts doesn't block UV rays.

Just finished Emergency by Neil Strauss. It reminded me a lot of my buddy Collin, and not just because he gave me a copy of another one of Strauss' works. It's not a bad read over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment